Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

Happy New Year!

10 years ago I graduated High School... no one can ever say it enough... TIME FLIES. Why did it always seem it would take forever to grow up, and now that I'm here, I just want to be a kid again and gladly take my naps and eat food always prepared for me.

2013 has been such a great year. My first full married year. We were able to travel to New York, Colorado, Hawaii, and other little small trips throughout the year. I found out I was going to be a mom, turned 28, laughed and cried and all the many great life things. My whole world has been opened up since I am able to Marry my best friend.

2014 will be even better. I can only imagine the more time I spend with Collin the more I will love life. Such a good example and man to be around all the time that husband of mine!

I've never really been one to make new years resolutions. I always find I end up letting myself down. But this year is different. Sometimes I find that if you really don't have the desire to actually make the resolution happen, its not going to happen.

I hope this year I can attend the Temple more, and read my scriptures more. My goal is to always at least see one new Temple a year... who knows where we will go this year :).

Anyway, thanks for all the memories my friends! I hope 2014 is better than the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment